Stickman Commercials ( Initial designs and test prior to starting the project)

This is a simple animated test I created for a commission to create the The Ocean Finance commercials. I found it quite difficult to animate with stick figures because it was a real challenge to show perspective. It was really fun to work on though, because it forced me to come up with strong silhouettes for the characters and I could really over exaggerated their movement. (Again, Vimeo has glitched out another one of my videos, at the end of the scene the woman is suppose to nod twice but sometimes when you play back she only nods once). I wlil be posting up the 3 commercials I created in the next few days, i just need to wait for the the final audio versions to be send over before the upload.

Stick Man test from Sam Walsh on Vimeo.



1 comment: